This is my problem - I have several pieces of sheet music, it is represented in one long scrolling piece of text (in photoshop files) and it is read in via my cms to my flash actionscript 2.0 application. When one of my songs is called it loads in the psd file and SCROLLS from the beginning of the song to the end of the song.
This part works fine.
The problem is it's almost always OUT OF SYNC. So I'm looking for someone with musical/programming abilities who can help me to sort out this problem (the problem is each song has several sections - let's say Intro; Verse; Chorus - and unfortunately these pieces are REPEATED) so a song that starts out at the right BPM can let says sometimes turn slower or faster - so this is proving a nightmare to explain (as my programmers are non-musical)
In particular perhaps some bright spark out there has already done something like this.
Please note these are the things that will help me choose the right freelancer
1. If they can demonstrate a project to me like this
2. If they can prove they understand what they're doing by discussing it with us
3. If they are a musician so they know what they're talking about
4. If they're ready to sign a NDA with us making sure they understand that the resultant work is ours and you will not be able to resell it to any other organisation (or use it yourself on any website)
5. Most IMPORTANTLY of all - they're a PROGRAMMER with Actionscript 2.0 abilities (OOP, SVN, classes, structures etc.) - PLEASE DON'T BID IF YOU'RE NOT A PROGRAMMER WITH ALL OF THE OTHER QUALITIES. Thanks
Unfortunately we do not have MIDI files for these songs - the sheet music files are in one continuous PSD (per song) and the music is in MP3 format.