We are searching for a person or a team to integrate our flash game website to Facebook apps.
===== Please bid on this project only if you have expertise in Facebook apps integration =====
1. Freelancer should integrate our web site flash game to Facebook as app.
2. The integration will include setting a PHP interface for both Facebook and our flash game and integrate it.
3. The project includes trivial Facebook features such as user info, likes, shares, etc.
Project info and conditions
1. Bids will be collected for two weeks, after which we will pick 5 best bids according to our privet criteria (price, experience and creativity among them). The selected freelancers will be invited to a privet project and exposed to full projects details (full system requirement specification will be provided by us). The freelancers will provide their final bids and we will choose one freelancer for this project.
2. The project will be divided into milestones and we will perform additional testing (freelancer should test every competed part before providing it to us).
3. The project will include full freelancer’s support for 30 days after finishing the project.
4. Please provide your experience details and portfolio for integrating apps in Facebook. You can also provide any relevant detail that you think we should know.
5. Do not bid on this project if you don’t have the right expertise, we are professionals and can easily recognize other professionals.
6. We will consider continue working on similar projects with the winning freelancer for a long term. Make your offers accordingly.
1. Create and application page in Facebook.
2. Integrate flash game from our site to Facebook.
3. The application should have the following Facebook plugins:
• Ask for basic user information, post and access user’s profile
• Post on users wall on registration (with users permissions)
• Post result game result on user’s wall (with users permission)
• Share button
• Invite friends button
• The application should be shown at the left users bar on Facebook main page with a logo that we will provide (after registration).
4. During the development the freelancer should provide us a link to the development project (so that we could test it any time).