I need a Freelancer to setup WOWZA streaming media server or Adobe Adobe Flash Media Server 3.5 on my site. I am installing a CMS (MOODLE)to manage online courses. Much of the course is on Video. I need the following:
1. The ability for me to upload videos to my server, and reference them in some sort of database.
2. The ability for me to be able to hyperlink the playing of the uplodaed videos using a url, or web page to call up JW player and play video using one of streaming servers above.
3. The playing of the video above, shall not show URL under Tools > View Source. No ability to see source, or leave site and type in URL to download or view video.
4. The video should Stream not progressively download.
5. I am not hung up on WOWZA or Adobe. Need some who knows one or the other.
I have emailed with WOWZA folks and was told to use WOWZA with secure token plug in to hide URL. We need some code to interface this to database so i can call them up from within MOODLE using URL or HTML web page. Once setup I need to be able add videos to site ( which I can do now) and make them play from within MOODLE. Moodle gives two ways to tie this in, URL, or HTML web page. Somehow we need to be able to specify which video from database to play without customer being able to see URL, or go to View and see it in their browser.
By using streaming server, it will not download to Temp files. Presently we have a site running, but it progressivly downloads and you can see URL.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1400 for this job
Hello, I'm working for a company that design media server, and media render. and I have done many media solutions in past years. hope I can help you to solve your problems. Thanks!