We are using this movie as part of our pitch. When we get our funding, we will be making an entire course in flash. For now we only need the attached pitch movie cleaned up.
Here is what needs to be done:
In these instructions, sqrt(2) or sqrt(x) means put a square root sign.
Move all of the links to the right side of the pages, just above the page arrows
1. darker green boarder to match my logo
2. Sample SAT problem, let's have a link to an explanation. for now it can be a black page
3. Sample SAT problem should read "perimeter of 6+6sqrt(2)" not 6+6
4. Example problem, there should be an answer link, which, when clicked shows what is the students writing in the word doc (attached)
5. slow down the animation
6. The thoughts that go with the in a thought bubble and not make them cover the problem?
7. I think I want to add a link for students with visual processing difficulties. Put a link "Memory and Visual Processing Difficulties" on the right side at the end of the second animation. The pop-up should have the title "Memory and Visual Processing Disabilities" The text should read, "To remind yourself when to multiply and when to divide, actually draw in the appropriate multiplication or division arrow before doing any math".
8. The image for the Example 45 45 90 is the wrong image. insert 09fig043?
9. The titles should read all read "45-45-90 Triangles" not 45 45 90.
10. In the "What You Think" from the example problem, a sqrt(2) is missing from the last line. It should say "multiply by sqrt(2)".
11. For each type of problem, Example, Check Your Understanding and Sample SAT Problem, add a link which read to more of those types of problems. For now they can be dead links, but have the boxes there.
12. There are 5 different kinds of pop-up links, and each needs to have a different link button:
Remember (a brain)
What You Think (can this be link that button that looks like a thought bubble?)
What You Do (a box with a little pencil drawing it)
Links specific to a learning disability (make these brown like the brown in my logo)
Every Othe Kind (these can stay red like the buttons I have)
What it needs to be:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
this should be a flash movie that will run on any computer. If you have the most updated version of flash, please be sure to save it in a way that it will run on computers using older versions of flash.
I want a movie, as well as an editable file so that I can make changes in the future.