I need some one who can create a very attractive, user-friendly Computer based tutorial for VC++ using Flash and Visual basic. The database can be MS-Access or any other that can give good security. The project is divided into various sub modules such as
1) Cd authentication- Check for original cd in the drive, prevention from hard drive dumping, Cd replication (this part not a compulsory but can be had as an added advantage).
2) The application must check for internet connection and download any new updates available. Such as the quiz part or any other new concept that has been added.
3) There must a serial number for each copy of the application using one way HASH - OBJECTS, which can not be replicated. The serial number must come from the application and it must be send via the internet to my website during the registration.
4) The application must be split into 3 Categories such as Dummies, intermediate, advanced for the benefit of the end user.
5) All the specific details for the content will be provided by us, including the materials for the tutorial.
6) The Vb part must combine both the database as well as the flash.
7) The screen must allow for copy and paste of the program and the screen shots.
8) The Quiz must be unit wise as well as randomized.
9) The application must be able to run in any resolution with high clarity.
10) The application should be able to run in all windows OS.
The most important part is the screen designs which should be very user-friendly allowing for opening of the VC++ editor from the application and test run the sample files. There would be audio part at the end of each session which will guide him create a similar concept. The audio player of this application must get installed in the VC++ compiler as a toolbar with the following options (F2 key for play/pause, F3 key for rewind to selective frame, F4 to forward the player to selective frame, F5 to set the frame rate ( 3 second, 5 second etc.) The player must play mp3 format as well as the wav format.
I have also attached some sample screenshots which will help you in getting some idea, "pls do not use these screen-shots or the same concept."