We are an established Skateboarding hardware and apparel company in New Zealand. We trade wholesale and retail in New Zealand, Australia and soon, Europe. We currently have a fledgling web presence. We now require an upgrade of our basic web site to enable us to easily grow our web based sales and customer interface experience.
We require an expert programmer and designer to set up our website and shop.
Some of our identified requirements (this may change based on your advice and through our communications)
* Website design programming - possibly flash / PHP but we are open to your suggestions
* some graphic design if necessary (our designer will assist you)
* CMS (possibly Joomla - again, we are open to your suggestions)
* E-commerce / shop interface with Paypal and possibly direct payment interface with our bank (depends on simplicity, security and costs)
* security & SEO set up
Who we are looking for:
* Fluent English speaking (essential)
* Professional, knowledgeable company or person(s) who are FULL TIME designers (i.e. not the Sunday afternoon programmer!)
* Proven experience with referrals and examples to show us your work
* Flexible, consultative approach
* Able to project and meet specified timeline
* Competitive cost
* Easily contactable and willing to communicate via conference calls, skype, video calling, email and land line phone calls, outside of normal business hours, if required (New Zealand is GMT +12 hours)
We will provide:
* Design brief for website (you will work with our graphic designer)
* Design brief for CMS / webshop (we are looking for your advice on this, but we essentially require an easy to use system that can be administered by different people)
* All necessary files, content and access arrangements
* What you need to get the job done
* You will provide all files that we may need
* All access codes, passwords and other informations
* Return of all materials
* Support and help to get us going
* Updates as and when required (if necessary)
* Project tender: 21 days
* Shortlist: 5 days (may include phone calls)
* Appointment: 3 days
* Consultation: 10 days
* Implementation: 20 days (open to your advice)
* Testing: 5 days
* Amendments: 5 days
Essentially, we are looking at 1 - 2 months from beginning to go live.
Please place a realistic bid on this project to be considered.
* Only bid on this project if you have the skills, experience and ability that is required.
* The winning bidder will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement which acknowledges all materials and access will be copyright and remain the property of us.
* You may also be required to provide proof of experience and if we feel it is necessary, referees, so that we can verify your ability and integrity.
* We would like to encourage submissions from local bidders, but we are open to all applications from all geographic areas
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your bid.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $2055 for this job
We have enough experience which you need to develop for your site. Now, we are ready to start. Can you check PMB for our portfolio? Thanks, that would be pleasure if we can get a opportunity to work with you. AHT Jsc.
Hi, I want to suggest my benefits for you. Please, check my feedbacks and my portfolio at [url removed, login to view] I will be glad to help you. Thanx!