This project must be completed in three days. if you are not able to complete the project within that timeframe, PLEASE do not bid.
I have uploaded two images of my website design.
* [url removed, login to view] - this is the graphic that shows the layout for the first website page.
* [url removed, login to view] - this is the graphic that shows the layout for the second website page.
What this project involves:
1) Taking both images of the page layouts along with the graphic elements and fonts I will provide to create two HTML pages.
2) Create a flash element for the blue header on the website that says 'Teaching people how to think, work and live powerfully!' I would like the flash to read the text from notepad or text document. For example, I would like to be able to open a file called [url removed, login to view] and enter 4 lines seperated by a crlf (carriage return life feed) character and have that feed into the flash element that will read the [url removed, login to view] file and cycle through the 4 lines of text.
3) I love the red color for the background of the website but I haven't been able to come up with ideas for making my content look good on the red background. I am looking for design ideas to help me add elements like video and graphics to the web pages so that they are easily readable. I have a good plan for how I am going to handle the text on a dark background. I will use a light color but not white.
What I will provide:
1) I have all of the image elements that will be needed to create this website such as the background images, transparent photos, fonts, etc.
2) I will be available via email to answer questions.
3) A great rating if the work is done correctly and timely.
Please feel free to post any questions you have for me. I'll be happy to answer them.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $81 for this job
Hi, I ma ready to take this work and am sure will deliver within 3days. I am well experienced in flash development as per your needs we will XML for editing text yourself. Hope your reply soon. Saran
Hi,May be you can ignore our PM as we are new at GAF and no review..so please go through it ...We are having 10+ years experience in designing and [login to view URL] check out our quality work at [login to view URL]