Game to be designed and developed: Flash driving / quiz game - for online (web) use
Single Player Game Specifications:
Welcome page (Intro Screen): This page, by selecting ‘play’, directs the player to the game. The intro screen should follow the theme of the game (requires design).
The player will have the ability to drive a car – including speeding, turning and reversing. A short tutorial along with a sample source file for the basic driving actions such as speeding, turning, reversing will be given to you.
The driving track will contain check points sporadically within the track. Please see the attached example. Once the car reaches a check point a multiple choice question will pop up. If the player answers correctly, he will be able to continue driving until he reaches the next check point.
Each multiple choice question (four possible answers) will randomly be shown from a pool of 200 – 300 questions.
Animation for each correct / incorrect answer:
- Visual / Concept: The Assos character will fly in, congratulating the player. Assos’ congratulations messages such as ‘well done’, ‘awesome!’ will randomly appear for each correct answer.
- The animation of the Assos character will always be the same for each correct answer.
- There will be ten congratulation messages, one of which will randomly be shown for each correct answer.
- Visual / Concept: A tow truck will take the car away.
- Sample messages: ‘Do you call yourself a driver?’, ‘Shame on you!’
- The animation of the tow track will always be the same for each incorrect answer.
- There will be ten messages, one of which will randomly be shown for each incorrect answer.
- The correct answer will always be indicated.
At each check point, the player will collect score points. At the end of the game, depending on the check points that the player has reached, the player’s total score will appear on the screen.
- A URL of a similar game should be given to us
- Along with your offer (bid) we would need your proposed estimate timeframe for this project, according to your judgment. Please note that the timeframe should be kept to a minimum.
- XML is required for the 200 - 300 questions.
- At some check points, the player will need to answer more than just one question (between one to three questions).
- The player should have the option to select either a car or a bicycle, before the start of the game.
- There should be a time limit for answering each question.
- There will be levels of difficulty. If the players completes the first level (first game), he will progress to the second level and so on.
- The only variation between each level is the time limit for answering the questions. At each level the time limit will decrease.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $621 for this job
Hello, We have many games to our credit – both 2D & 3D for iphone/ipad/web and Animation Movies which have been highly appreciated. Please check your PM for details. Best Regards, Guri Mond Libelle Media