Professional Flash Designer / Editor Needed For Urgent Project.
This project must be completed in the next 72 hours.
If you cannot do this project in 72 hours or less, then do not bid.
I give great feedback, but, if you are late in completing one of my projects,
my feedback will not be positive, and the escrow payment will be held up.
The site is an existing flash website for a wine bar.
There is a picture of the flash site attached.
The company name and contact information have been blurred out
because this is a client site and they cannot be contacted.
Here are the exact project specs:
1) Replace the existing [url removed, login to view] with a new updated [url removed, login to view]
& Below the Full Menu Link, Add an additional Link titled:
Click here for a PDF of our current Martini Menu
2) If the Logo on the top left hand corner is clicked or the image of wine glasses on the bottom left hand corner are clicked a popup of the 30 commercial appears and begins to play.
[Commercial provided to project winner]
3) After the words "Virtual Tour" add a new tab "Media"
Add a list of links on the newly created Media page.
4) On the grey area on the top right hand corner, fade in and out these three phrases:
New Full-Service Bar
New “Late Night” Happy Hour 10pm-12am
Martini Monday 1/2 price martinis
5) Move up the words "In Wine Lies Truth"
6) OnMouseover of the main image (with the pictures fading in and out.) Have the attached social networking html fade in right above the main image.
[Social Media html provided to project winner]
7) Make The address on the bottom right hand corner clickable and link to:
[link provided to upon project winning]
8) Move the phone number to directly above "NOW OPEN 4:PM - MIDNIGHT"
The client has requested daily updates. So please do the work on an online server and send me the link so that I can show the client the daily progress.
This project will only be awarded to providers who have read this entire project spec before bidding. To verify that you have done so, in your bid, put the words "I Understand."