We currently have a flash site (spinefixers) which needs to be converted into HTML for non-broadband users. Here are the main points:
- Include graphical option between broadband and dial-up speeds before intro.
- Convert flash animation to basic graphics, keeping most of the details of each page intact.
- Use pop-ups or similar feature in place of the "grow effect" to define terms.
- Spell/grammar check (both sites - this was not done for our last project!)
- Revise the sent data from the Set an Appointment page to include data fields (both sites)
- Creative touch-ups and revisions (both sites)
Everything is already laid out and this should be a relatively simple project for any experienced designer. Thanks for your interest; please only list sites you created in your references. I verify them before I enlist someone. Will also consider future business relationship.