This is a fixed price long term project!!! Only bid if you agree with its conditions.
Who we are.
We are medium size tutorial listing site with around 1000-2000 visits daily (PM me for the website URL).
Majority of our tutorial listings are graphic related (Photoshop, Flash etc.)
- I am willing to pay 5 cents per post and 10 cents per thread (topic) – so bid accordingly.
- I will pay weekly by PayPal or through GAF. Min payment $7.
- At this point I need 2-3 new threads and 10 posts a day using different account names.
Your job description.
- You MUST be familiar with different computer graphic design software.
- You need to create appearance of user activity using multiple accounts until forum will become self-sustainable.
- You will need to open new threads to ask for advice on various graphic related topics and make answers back using different user accounts. This is a daily job (posting everyday required). The posts needs to be made in a fission that would attract some real, legitimate members who would want to come back to post a lot about graphic design, animation, web design, and other different IT topics!
- To qualify for paid posts it needs to be at least 10-15 words long. Posts like "I do", "Me too" do not count.
- To be paid for opening the thread it needs to be graphic related and at least 60 words. You may open thread like "Hey, I slept really well today. How about you?", but I will qualify for being paid. To get ideas on what graphic related threads to open you may visit other forums, find most popular threads, rephrase them a bit so that users would not recognize post, post them and then in next days make answers using other user accounts. I have a list of most popular graphic forums which you may use for references.
- posts needs to be made at least 5 days and at this point I need 2-3 new threads and 10 posts a day using different account names.
- if you copy threads from other forums, you HAVE TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT RECOGNIZABLE.
- to help you manage thread you open and comments that you are going to post I created "thread notes" that are accessible at the bottom of the thread and only visible to your group of users. Nobody else will see them.
- I have a forum stats page specifically designed for paid users to help you keep track of your work. It's inaccessible to anyone else.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $34 for this job
Hi. This is my first bid on this site. I have worked a lot of random graphic designs, headers, banners, but never like this. I will be glad to finish the job.