Our customer wants a flash animated Photography website.
- Spectacular flash intro using some photos and optionally video.
- Four Sections: My work, About me, Contact information, Gallery.
- Eye catching customizable flash gallery (upload/delete photos through FTP or CMS, add/delete new albums).
- Ability to change the text and images in My work, About me, Contact information through XML, HTML, TXT file, not flash.
- We can provide content text, logos and some graphics if needed, they are in Spanish.
- To make this project easier we will accept the use of a 3rd party Flash gallery applet as soon as it is properly integrated into the site.
To give you an idea of what we want here is a sample:
[url removed, login to view]
26 freelancers are bidding on average $503 for this job
Hi, I want to suggest my benefits for you. Please, check my feedbacks and my portfolio at [url removed, login to view] I will be glad to help you. Thanx!
Hola, si me das la oportunidad de trabajar contigo, te puedo ayudar, tengo la creatividad y la destreza para hacerlo, es pocos dias tendras tu sitio listo...por favor checa tu PM, saludos !
I have more than 9 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP
Hello , Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the bidding process. We have given all the details of the bid in the PMB. with regards Nathan.
I've 8yrs industry experience producing Flash multimedia sites and have recently made a site very close to your specifications. Take a look at it and my portfolio by checking your PMB.
Hello, i have done many eye catching flash website here they are : [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] here is my website : [url removed, login to view] looking for More
Dear Buyer, I am really happy to bid this project, before a couple of days I have completed one flash photography website which is related to your comments. Kindly check my design in PMB. Thanks.