By bidding you agree to the following:
1. Create a logo for Plebeian Games - a new indie game studio
(The name is a bit of a joke as us friends used it as a derogatory word for each other but it also means the common people - and we intend to make games for the common people)
2. Create a full featured website (NOT USING A GENERIC TEMPLATE) using the logo and color scheme as an overall template - this would include an About Us section and related sections, a Games section - with a nice gallery feature that would show examples of current work (such as a gallery preview function), various polls, search engine optimization
3. You WOULD NOT be responsible for the actual text on the website - but you must create the site in such a way that constant content updating is very simple and easy to do. Also changing menu options or other parts of the overall skeleton should not be difficult to do.
4. You will provide the documentation for easy updating of content as required.
5. You will upload the site to [url removed, login to view] (you will get the necessary login details to do so)
6. You have 28 days from the beginning of the project i.e. the day you are AWARDED the project - to complete the project. Failure to complete within 28 days, without a mutually agreed to extension, will lead to non payment and negative feedback.
7. If you apply - you are taking on this for a FIXED fee - but agree to make as many reasonable revisions as needed to make a satisfied customer - so please budget your time accordingly - the 28 day deadline (and any mutually agreed upon extension) is final.
8. Your bid amount will be the TOTAL FIXED amount for this project - you will not receive anything more or less.
9. You will implement a basic project management system so staff of the company can collaborate and work on the project online - this would include a wiki, bug tickets, online chat capabilities.
10. You will hand over full rights to the logo and website and all content associated with the website. (However, you may place a small discrete link at the bottom of the main page pointing to your development studio).
I look forward to receiving your bids. Please provide samples of your previous work.
I would like the website to be flash enabled using a Roman theme - as if you are entering a coliseum for the games.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
We are a professional web designing freelancers, specialists: IT, Web and Visual communication. Please visit us at [url removed, login to view] for more details. Thanking you in advance. With best regards KSG
Hey, Im new to this site but I have over 6 years experience in making websites for game studios and modding projects. Check out my most recent website [url removed, login to view] Thanks