Basically go to [url removed, login to view], enter and go to "Epilogue"
We need the same thing with this requirements :
1. Must be implemented in Macromedia Flash MX 2004, you must provide the fla's at the end of the project.
2. All the images (including the thumbnails) must be loaded externally as basic JPEGs, there should be one preloader for all the thumbnails and a preloader for every single image, so the use of the MovieClipLoader class is encouraged but not necessary
3. During the close-up theimage first appear in black and white and than fades in the color, so there are 2 images to load actually.
4. Must support min. 7 images (the min. is because of the infinite loop) and unlimited images max.
4. The swf you will produce will be loaded into another one. See the screenshots for the metrics. The sceen's dimensions are 543x338
5. Please do not bid if you cannot implement the thing.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $236 for this job
ok, i'm capable to do this very soon...contact me before you check my work in PM... this is very easy for me so if you look through my workyou will notice that i've made things more complex
Hi please check my portfolio [login to view URL] you willl se that in the portfolio page i have something like your request with 2 thumbnails fading from sepia in [login to view URL] are made with xml Regards, Radu
We could accomplish this sir. I am experienced with Flash MX 2004 and loading dynamic content, vars, images and such via Actionscript. Would love to help, thanks