*** THIS PROJECT IS FOR SPECIFIC USER - DO NOT BID ***
- Convert Flash game at [login to view URL] to HTML5 and mobile friendly. Plus additional work on converting all audio/videos and fixing treaty links:
• Converting the rest of flash content other than the game and adding new video/audio/images/pdfs/transcript files
• Treaty no.9 Audio Collection added to the Gallery
· Map Collection added to the Gallery
· Treaty no.9 – in the news Collection (something similar to the collection OE has at [login to view URL])
· Treaty no.9 Learning Units added to the Teachers section (pdf based)
· Biographies for Elders in the Video Collection
· Add to the Ellis audio Collection to include transcripts/translations pdf
• The game logic changing for having 2 modes novice and expert : $600
• Ensure all the links cited are current : $100
- making the game resizable so that it fits any device width and height.
- optimizing performance for mobile devices as mobile devices doesn't have the same cpu power of pc .. it's really necessary cause the game has a lot of animations.
- Integrating the registration/login and path tracking with the existing web system
• Note that game currently runs on cpu power only which isn't cool for mobile devices .. for optimizing that, it needs to leverage gpu power as well by using Starling framework for example.
• Further, the existing issues need to be resolved if you wish to have a completely smooth game:
• Audio at the bottom right tent with transcripts fixed
• b. Videos at the top tent fixed
hi - I am an experienced flash/html5 developer. I can convert the flash game to html5 allowing it to work on destop and mobile devices. Let me know if you have any questions.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $2537 for this job
Hello, I am talented game developer. I have much experiences with flash action scripts. So, I can convert flash games to html games. Please contact me and discuss more. Thank you.