Need a simple flash video player for 2 video in series. Parameters must be set up via XML. Video ratio set to 16:9, no panel control but just an hover overlay volume set. Player begins with video 1, goes to video 2 and by the end just goes to a url page. Last, when video 2 is displaying, a text count down of video duration is shown up. Video frame size is the actual player size, meaning no additional GUI skin panel needing. The player can be of any pixel size. That's all, any question is welcome.
1. Both video will have the same resolution.
2. XML parameters should be the video files url and the domain url page (redirection) to go after all video were played.
3. Must be able to play all well known video formats, most wanted the .mp4, h264 etc.
4. Player video aspect ratio is set to 16:9
5. Since video player will not have any GUI skin or control panel, the flash player size is the overall size.
6. Player flash size must be changeable to any 16:9 ratio (eg. 320x180 pixels).
7. The count down text of video 2 could be in bottom right corner and shows the time for video 2 to finish (eg. 45 sec).
The idea is that a client or user should see first 2 video (first one a promo of my company and second a video ad of a client) before go (auto) to a specific page. User would have only an hover overlay volume control.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $62 for this job
Pay me after work [login to view URL] second video count its like timer[ 3.25 to 0.00] or something else?.Can you send me the video [login to view URL] you have skype id just ping me. gen3systems. I ll do this asap