Need a small Flash Comm Server Demo that does the following:
1. User sees login/password screen.
2. User logs in and moves to a "main area".
3. After login, a movie clip in the library is cloned and becomes a sprite that is a remote shared object in the main area. The user can control his own sprite with the arrow keys, but the sprite position in the main area is updated on all connected browsers. The movie clip/sprite should have a text field that shows the login name. Login names should be unique. User should be able to choose between 10 different movie clips.
4. The movie clip/sprite should contain five clickable buttons.
5. The buttons should be clickable by any user in the main area. Each of the buttons will be a getURL call.
6. When the user leaves the main area, sprite/movie clip should be removed.
If you get this project and do not have a Flash Comm Server I will give you access to one. I will also send you a bitmap of that the sprites should look like.
Time is of the essence here.