Please take a look at [url removed, login to view] On that site you will see brand names of shoes in each square which move from square to square.
Look and you will see 'Bass' in the top left hand corner, it then changes to 'Kangaroos'. This you will find by scrolling half way down the page.
There are 12 squares and Brand names there. If 'Bass' was the first advert it would have all 12 squares to adverise.
You can see that 'Adidas' is to the right of 'Bass' , middle square at the top. If 'Adidas' was the second advert it would have not only the square where it is now at the top in the middle but also the remaining square.
The same process for the following squares.
Does this make sense? Any questions please?
The idea is if you think of a jigsaw puzzle and for the first person to advertise and purchase the first piece/square. The first person will have the who page.
When the 2nd person purchases a piece/square they have 99% of the page.
The 3rd person purchases a piece/square they have 98% of the page, leaving the 1st and 2nd with their original piece/square.
2. Each piece/square will hold 5 images which will be revolving banners. In the [url removed, login to view] example there are 2 images in each square or movie
Additional information submitted:
just to clarify.
1. There will be lots of these squares to fill the who page and screen, I am just working out how many there will be.
2. In each square there will be 5 images, which change/revolve. Let's say every 20 seconds.
3. When the 1st square is full it will cover all the other squares. For example like in [url removed, login to view] it would be the image of bass in all of the squares. Like a complete jigsaw puzzle.
4. Then like [url removed, login to view] if the next image was adidas that image would be seen in all of the squares except the 1st sqaure which would still show bass.
I previously had Audzk bid for this project, however afer 3 days and 5 emails to him no contact from him, so having to advertise again