Game to be designed and developed: Flash multiplayer multi-choice quiz game - Offline (CD) and online (web)
The game must include the following:
1. Welcome page (Intro Screen): This page, by selecting ‘play’, directs the player to the game. The intro screen should follow the theme of the game (requires design).
2. The game will contain 200 – 300 questions in the form of multi-choice answers (4 options) - XML is required.
3. Ability for multiplayer, from 1 – 4 players.
4. At the end of the game, each players’ score will be displayed. Each players’ incorrect questions will also be displayed at the end of the game.
5. Each game session will include approximately 20 questions. The twenty questions will be randomly displayed from the 200 – 300 questions.
6. When a question is incorrectly answered an animation should be seen.
7. When a question is correctly answered a different animation should be seen.
8. There should be a generic animation for the questions. For example, a background motion. The animation will be the same for all the questions.
9. The cursor (of the mouse) should be a specific image. This image will be given to you.
10. Offline version: The game will be handed out on a CD. The CD will also include a fairytale and a video clip which will be given to you - if required.
Required: A URL of a similar game should be given to us along with your offer (bid) in order for us to reach to a decision as to whom to assign the project to.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $639 for this job
Hi , I have over six years of experience in developing flash games, tools and sites you can check a similar game that I am developing here : [url removed, login to view]