This will be strictly a internal use so it doesn't have to have fancy look to it.
I have 50 to 100 images that I'd like to distribute to different people. Each person has to be able to choose which image they want to download, but I want each person to download unique image.
- I will upload images via ftp to a specified directory (50~100 images)
- viewer will access the URL to see:
- 9~15 thumbnails on the left side
- larger version of the image shows on the right side along with "download" button when a thumbnail is selected.
- when "download" button is pressed, it should start downloading and move the file to different directory on the server so it will not be visible for the next user.
* This has to work both on Windows and Mac on the client side
* The server runs PHP5.1.4, MySQL4.1.22-standerd, Apache [url removed, login to view](UNIX), PERL 5.8.8 on Linux
* The images will vary in size and aspect ratio... so I can live with not having thumbnails if that adds up the execution time.
* I will have to use this program more than once, so I prefer easy file management such as above, but I can live with typing all the file names to xml file of SQL if that is a easier solution for the developer (you).