We are looking an experienced professional programmer for the following job:
Similar to the approach which can be found under :
[url removed, login to view]
but for the configuration of a door.
1) a type of base door needs to be selected based on
1a door type
1b door width
1c door height
now the user is presented with a collection of "base" doors
the user selects one base door from the presented options,
and then moves on to the "configuration" of this door
2) he selects a knock down type
3) selects an exterior color for the door
4) selects a door grille
5) selects a door glass
6) selects a door handle
7) selects a door lock
8) selects a jamb depth
9) selects a screen for the door
and then he has a finally configured door
over the procedure of 1 (selecting a base door) the user actually selects from different doors structured by their criteria
there should be the option that some things will be dependent for example if a door has a door grille (4) type A then in step 5 (glass) some option should be grayed out and not selectable
all options need to be radio selections as there cannot be multiple add on options (no checkboxes possible)
Further, as the final xml will be generated dynamically:
- the selection of the base door will be from one xml file
- after that each base door will have its own set of options 2-9 which can be loaded in
- so there will be 2 dynamically generated kinds of xml structure first the selection of the base door and second all the configurable options
- each of the options will be hold as a single product with own price (example:
base door 1: color A has price X where color B has price XX)
- each option should have:
name, image, description and price
- all of the prices as in the example of macromedia will have to be added including the door base price and listed in an output field (dynamic text field)
10) the last step should show all the options and from there a string information of all the products should exist which can be posted like a form string can be posted.
Serious programmer only!
Our max bid is $500. Happy bidding!
We need the project done as soon as possible!
payment method: 50% paypal payment when the project is done, 50% paypal after modification is done (if necessary at all).