The concept of this project is to create an AS3 Flash based realtime multiplayer arena. The developer can use any server framework they choose, however it must be capable of smooth and quick gameplay. The project will consist of roughly 15 basic games, but with an optional contract to build and expand on the project.
The project will be broken down into three installments/milestones with each ending in a review by us of the work done. Here is the breakdown of each part:
Part 1: A Base/Platform that Fulfills these Requirements:
• 4 Player Realtime Multiplayer Interactions
• Low Latency/Ping (Or Appearance of it)
• Smooth Gameplay: For Quick Reaction Game Play
• Ability to Switch/Transition Between Games/Levels/Stages Seamlessly
• Basic Collision/Physics System
• 3 Simple Games that Adequately Display these Requirements
• Compatible with Facebook’s New iframe requirements
• 5 More Games
• An Automatic Matchmaking System
• A Manual Facebook Friend Selection/Matchmaking System
• Scoring System/Leaderboard (With the ability for us to make our own balance tweaks to the scoring system so we don't have to request you do it.)
• 7 more games (total 15)
• Complete Facebook integration / Setup
• A 14 day long testing and tweaking period
We will supply the game ideas and designs. We have sample programming code, multiple working examples, and visual mock-ups of what we want. We have put a lot of thought into our project and hope to continue building and perfecting it as time passes. Whomever we choose as our developer will ideally be the same ones we go to again to correct / add to / modify the game in the future.
As of right now we are looking at roughly $700-$900 for part 1, $300-$400 for part 2, and $300-$400 for part 3. That puts us at roughly $1300-$1700USD for the completed project. Monetary compensation is flexible and will be based on quality and amount of work required.
Please Include in Your Proposal:
What type of language/technologies/expertise you would employ to create this platform for us. Please be as specific as possible. Demos or prior works are encouraged.
Please do not hesitate to inquire further.