give a gift flash toy
The user places the toy on their profile, where their friends can
choose to leave them gifts, their name and a small message.
people viewing the page can view gifts other people have left
on the user's page. When someone hovers their mouse over a gift,
it displays name of person who left the gift, and invites the person
to click on the gift to view the message associated with the gift.
USER FUNCTION (USERS WANTING TO LEAVE A GIFT)
For users visiting the profile, they can chose to leave a gift, by
pressing the "leave a gift" button. Once pressed, users will
be taken to a screen which prompts them for their name, email, website/profile and message.
- name is a required field, input validation required.
- email and website and message are not required fields.
on the same screen, users can also browse different gift images and chose the gift to
send to their friend.
- once gift is chose and details are entered, widget displays thank you message and
gives message on where they can get the widget for their own profile.
- the gift is then places on the user's page.
- all gifts should be drag and drop style, so that people can move them around.
OWNER FUNCTION (CUSTOMIZATION of CODE PAGE)
- user sets up their widget on our website.
- user enters their name, email and password, all required fields. (email entered has to be
validated for format... e.g. user can't enter binay%[url removed, login to view]).
- user can choose from 1 of 5 backgrounds for the widget
- user can scale size of widget using a slider
- user can choose border colour and thickness for the widget.
- code is generated, upon specifications entered by the user.
OWNER FUNCTIONS (ON PROFILE PAGE)
- user can view gifts and messages when they click on a gift
- user can delete gifts by putting in email and password they used when registering the widget
- should be able to add more gifts in the future (we will pay you to update).
- gifts will be categorized, so on leave gift window, there will be tabs for each category.
- make sure all forms secure and safe from malicious injections.
- need small animations when screens change, e.g. new screen slides up when button clicked. nothing too fancy.
- code should also include small horizontal image below the widget that will be clickable, since myspace doesn't
allow live links in profiles.
all images will be provided to you.