This is a software that uses an animated swf character, mixed with audio on a preview gui and creates a video (mp4).
- Add step 1: Add A Character, right now the user can add any character, image, text, we need to restrict it to choose a CHARACTER first PER SLIDE - Inlude option to avoid character BUT user can't add it on the slide later.
- User can't add more than 1 character per SLIDE (restriction - Alert)
- Character will be always on the item 1 spot from now on STATIC (ie: like background 0)
- Character stays always on the SLIDE (LOOP ALWAYS ON - hide LOOP option)
NOTE FOR NEXT STEP: item duration = audio duration (except on the character that uses intro and outro)
- Add option to remove SWF CHARACTERS'S intro and/or outro. Intro [x] / Outro [x]
- Before adding extra items the user must add a SOUND/AUDIO to athe actual item, if not he can't add any more items, once sound is added on the item he is working on, then he can click to choose to add a new item (text, images..)
- We are going to request to add a SOUND/AUDIO file on each ITEM, so we need to add on ffmpeg the MERGE of each audio file.
- Deafult NEW items to LOOP OFF (unselected).
- If user choose LOOP ON (selected) ALERT: Audio Can't be added or it will be removed! - blur SOUND button. PLUS even if the item is on the items sequence 1,2,3,4... we will change the default time to 0.
- WHEN clicking preview VERIFY that EACH items has an AUDIO file, give the option to choose NO AUDIO so we use a silence file on ffmpeg.
- When clicking PREVIEW we will MERGE the audio of EACH item (Edit FFMPEG), so the character will use it on the MAIN SWF animation. SAME WHEN EXPORTING the project to mp4. The character will use the NEW MERGED audio file.
- Add a TOTAL time/Counter on top of the preview (just sum up the audio time of each item).
6 freelancers are bidding on average $218 for this job
Hello, So is the software made using Actionscript? If so, which version? It would be great to see the software to get some context, maybe even screen shots at least if possible? Thanks, Sherif