Private project for lenstone.
This project consists of more improvements to the flash modules.
Changes to all four modules:
1. add multilanguage support. A language param (en by default, others are 'es' , 'ru' , and so on) indicates which language should be displayed; I will provide translations to each string that appears on the modules, and these have to be hardoced on the apps.
2. fix one issue: after applying an effect to an object, when then doing a cutout shows the original image; I'd like the new image to be shown instead.
Changes to funnypainter:
1. move to floating dialogs just like u did on photofacer, so I can fit a 160px ad.
2. add a brush tool that allows arbitrary drawing on the canvas
Changes to photofacer & funnypainter:
1. a new button called "ST" (from 'super text') that shows a dialog like the text of photomontager, except it doesn't have alignment options. When 'Ok' is pressed, a post form to '[url removed, login to view]' with the data is posted, which returns an image that is added to the canvas.
2. in the 'save & share' dialog, after the 'save to gallery' button is pressed (the middle one), the post form returns a URL, and a new popu window is shown with that URL.
I forgot: Also add the adjustments button & dialog to photomontager and funnypainter.