We are looking for a multi-player flash client/server game solution that is similar in design to the following (but unique in detail, graphics, and display elements. ):
[url removed, login to view]
(click on any of the "game rooms" from the page above to see the flash app).
You would provide:
- The flash client, that players use to play.
- Any server backend required to serve up trivia questions from our database, handle user chat, keep scores during a game, etc.
- be able to support multiple "rooms" and 500+ players.
- grab trivia questions / user information from a mysql database.
- store results back to the database at the end of a game.
If you plan on using a commercial flash multiplayer API / platform, please let us know which one you have in mind.
We can provide complete project details shortly. Right now we are just interested in ballpark figures for what you believe such a project would cost, and whether you have completed similar multi-player projects in the past.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1160 for this job
Hi, According to the requirements received so far, I see this project as an interesting opportunity for us to show our experience and professional skills. Best regards, Olga Yatsina
Dear Sir/Mam, Please provide the details with sample to test our Strength. Once the sample will be at your satisfactory level then will much pleesed to proceed your projects. Thank you Srini