take a look at http://188.8.131.52/web/mb/[url removed, login to view]
1. create 1 [url removed, login to view] page, with grey background and merc logo in middle when text "Please Choose Your Connection", next line 2 buttons (see [url removed, login to view]), "Fast" and "Slow". and next line. "Please download latest Flash Player here and disable your pop-up blocker." "Here" should link to Flash Player Download site. When user clicks on Fast, it will pop up full screen and play the [url removed, login to view] file. Text to be grey and mouse over to be blue. See [url removed, login to view] file. You can remove the bottom lines of text. They are there for indication of font size and type and colour.
2. When flash starts, it "highlights" the bottom buttons to make it obvious to user that those can be clicked. Right now the "white glow" is not well done. I need you to make the highlights follow the shape of the outlines of the items on the desk, and make the glow more obvious. Make them glow one by one, from left to right. E.g. book glows in, glows out, blackberry glows in, glows out, brochure glows in glows out, etc. until the 2 cars on the right.
3. i need someone to add a preloader when first launching the site, and another in "Experience E". Preloader to follow [url removed, login to view] file. Use the circle preloader with percentage.
4. For Experience E, in the timeline, i need the buttons updated to controlbar.psd. Follow the grey colour and the blue colour when playing. Also, remove the "fullscreen" button and replace with the "rewind" button. Make all the buttons workable. It should be able to play, when playing it changes to pause button. When paused, it'll show play button. Timeline should be grey out, and after playing, it changes to blue. If user clicks rewind, it'll go back to start. For sound button, leave it non-clickable for now.
5. When video is playing, there are text scribbles. When user mouses over the scribbles, it popups a text box. Change this curved text box to the style similar to "Take A Test Drive", small square box with sharp corners, with the "X" to close it. User has to close it to continue the video. It should auto continue and user should not need to click on play to make it continue.
6. Make "Home" button work, right now it doesn't work.
you will need to have corporates regular font type as I do not have it.
It should take 30mins-60mins to do, i can't do this as i'm not in the office and don't have Flash on my notebook.
Please keep flash version the same, do not update to latest version.
when you bid, please show 1 sample of your flash work, and PM me your time required and bid fee if it is less than $30. If it's more, pls bid exact price.