We need some support to do modifications on a Red5 recorder setup (See a demo of Red5 here or attached) we are working on.
This is the list of the modifications we need help with:
• Add a "count down" before the app. starts to record.
• Divide the recording into 4 steps per users (Should be saved as 4 sequences as flv files).
• Make sure recorder will work on facebook (any notes about crossdomain/common facebook restrictions).
Delivery date: December 19th
The application flow:
1. Visitor opens up webpage
2. He saw videostream from his webcam and button "Play"
3. Visitor press "Play" - countdown timer appear (f.e. 5-4-3-2-1-Start)
4. After some time (should be changable on the red5 side or flash xml config) application stopping to record and show info message with counter similar to step3, and start to record nex part of video (movie2).
5. In similar way application should record all 4 videos and store on the server.
6. Application store it somethere on the server in flv format prepared for pseudo-streaming
7. Application send callback signal to external service (xml, post, json, whatever, like "video_path=path&saved=true"
8. Common interface layout in atached JPG file