We are looking for a screen designer for the production of various timeline-based FLASH 2D animations of photo elements. No FLASH programming / actionscript knowledge is required. Thus, you basically need to be an experienced screen designer that can master FLASH timeline effects (like blurs, fades etc.).
You are to implement quite short and simple timeline-based FLASH 2D animations (that also resemble each other) according to our specifications. You have to apply filter effects (like e.g. blurs, fades) and 2D manipulations (scaling, transformation and animated masks to reveal elements over time) to FLASH objects, but that's almost all voodoo needed. I.e. you don't need actionscript for this, since all visual effects have to be made in the FLASH timeline, the animations are non-interactive and all photo materials that need to be animated are given to you. We prepared 3 FLASH examples that can be found in the appended ZIP file to clearly demonstrate the expected output of your job and how the final timeline view should look like.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE SAMPLE FILES BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK.
As you will see, theses animations are very simple and fast to accomplish. We are experts in doing such stuff, so you may expect clear working orders and a good understanding what's going on behind the scenes. However, we need reliable assistance since we have to do 100 upto 200 of them.
BID BY GIVING US YOUR PRICING FOR THE PRODUCTION OF 100 SCENES.
Required skills / working equipment:
- Acquaintance with FLASH timeline animations (however, actionscript knowledge is NOT required)
- You have to use the development environment of Adobe Flash CS4 or CS5
- You have to accurately follow instructions as far as we specify what to implement
Your feedback should include:
- Evidence of your ability to do this job (links, working examples)
- Specify how long you have been working with FLASH
- Your availability from mid August to mid October
- Estimate your average time for a single scene and your hourly rate
- According to the upper values, calculate your pricing for the production of 100 scenes as bid/offer for this job