I need a simple image scroller in Flash, that provides the following features:
- size 600 * 150 Pixel
- specify at least 10 images in an array or xml file
- images have the size of 150 * 150 pixel and are jpeg
- images run from right to left in the order of the array/xml-file
- images in the film have a lower opacity than the orignal images - only one images has full opacity when the left side of the image reches the middle of the film (at 300 pixel)
- when the next image reches the 300 pixel line, this image has the full opacity and the other image loses it
- the more parameters are variable, the better (size of film, size of images, number of images, speed)
- a smooth and calm apperance would be nice!
The upload function does not work, so I have put the file online:
[url removed, login to view]
(for GAF: the URL is anonymous, I am not the owner - this is not a contact information).
Hope to hear from you!