I need 3 flash modules made (see attached screenshot). The 3 modules are the top one (Eyeris TV Box), the lower left box (Stock Market Box) and the Lower Box (News Box).
Eyeris TV Box:
1) This box will need to be able to read an XML document hosted on a server which will tell it which Logo to use in the left side (Example shows red Bento logo) and the XML will define what phone number needs to be displayed to the right (Example shows 877-4EYERIS).
2) In addition to the XML, we will also need 2 minor animations.
- Animation 1: Some sort of simple flash will scroll across the entire bar periodically to bring attention to the bar. Perhaps once every minute or two.
- Animation 2: The phone number will animate in such a way to bring attention to it and then change to say "For Advertising Opportunities call" then a few seconds later animate back to the phone number.
Stock Market Box:
1) This box will use an RSS feed to know what current stock market numbers are.
2) The box will display the data from the 3 major US markets
3) If the market went up, the arrow will be green and pointing up and if the market went down, a red down arrow will be displayed.
4) Create this box with the idea that we may add additional content sources at a later time (sports scores, etc. - This functionality will not be part of this quote, I just don't want the project created in such a way that we have to recreate the entire project if that gets requested at a later time.)
1) The news box will pull from various news feeds, initially we plan to have 4 news feeds. CNN, ESPN, E! Entertainment and a 4th which is yet undefined.
2) Every 15 seconds or so, the flash piece will call the next headline article from the next news feed.
3) When switching to the next news feed, the logo will change to the correct news feed's company.
4) If a headline is longer then the allotted space, after a 4 seconds, the text will start scrolling to the left to reveal additional text.