This project involves modifying and adding new features to an existing Flutter app. The source code of the original app can be found at GitHub ([login to view URL]).
The project involved making the following improvements to the App. The key part of the project is to design the map so that it looks exactly as per the map in the attached document.
The other part of the project involves:
• Upgrading the app to the latest flutter.
• Fixing the map boundary. The map should be locked to only display our region of interest.
• Different sub-regions of the map should have different shades of colours as shown in the reference map.
• The map should have clickable pointers that display information about a service centre.
• The pointers should have different icons or colours of the category they belong to.
• The information page should link to a detailed page with a professional design.
• The app should have a directory page listing the referral services displayed on the map. The services should be grouped into categories shown in the legend of the map.
Civil Society Organizations
See map for other categories
• You should add a rating to each of the services to be displayed when someone clicks on the pointer or opens a directory.
• The app must work on both IoS and Android mobile phones /emulators.
• All project data must be saved in JSON files to allow easy future integration with a database.
If you are good at developing flutter apps with map API, this should be a very simple project. Serious bidders are encouraged to design the overall borderline and share a screenshot to stand a chance of winning the project. The successful freelancer will be awarded the remaining phases of the project.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $204 for this job
Hello, I am a flutter developer and have a lot of experience. I really want to do this project. If you choose me, I will do my best with sincerity so that you will not regret it. Thanks. Sergey S.