We are developing for a wide variety of devices. Your main task will be to implement adaptive screen designs and user experience for mobile, web and desktop Flutter apps.
* Both full-time and half-time are possible.
* At least 3-year experience with Flutter
* Have experience with OOP, async and reactive programming paradigms
* Knowledge of Flutter's rendering pipeline (widget, element, render object triad)
* State management knowledge is a plus, we use Riverpod and MobX
* English proficiency
* Able to deliver pixel-perfect front-end that matches the design not a person we need to point out dozens of differences between your work and the XD design from the designer!
* We will provide you GraphQL or REST API so need to be familiar with building API based apps
* Have experience with developing projects with complex requirements
* Attractive salary according to skills, speed, quality, and ability to think on own
* A friendly, enthusiastic, and fun colleagues
* Startup mentality and possibilities
*** First job to quote:
If you do not apply with sensible questions, suggestions, estimations for this first app that you will be working on then your application will be deleted.
Simple Flutter app that will draw over other apps ([login to view URL]) like this: [login to view URL] or ideally like this: [login to view URL] so that the top part is cropped and we can see more to the bottom. If not all the top parts can't be cropped then let me know how far it can be done.
Let me know how many hrs of work do you think this minimum/maximum should take.