This RTF has a mixture of static and fixed data. We need to ensure that when that when the scope of work is long (the text box under 'Recommended Solution'), that it can spill out onto a second page and include the header and footer.
1. Modify RTF file so that the Pipe Relining Solutions logo and 'Quote' is inserted into a header function.
2. Modify RTF so that 35 years section is inserted into a footer function.
3. The information on the last page needs to remain fixed i.e. regardless of how long the scope is, this page needs to retain all of its information and be shown as the last page.
4. The font used to create RTF version 1 is Work Sans. The software program that will use this RTF doesn't support Work Sans. Is there a way of fixing the formatting of the following elements so that they can still be displayed in Work Sans?
- All of the information in the last page
- 'Quote' (first page)
- 'We Will Beat Any Comparable Written Quote'
- 'We Offer Interest Free Finance'
- 'We Offer (second page)
5. If there is no way of doing this. Can you please make modifications 1 - 3 using the RTF version 2 attached. On this RTF I have already reformatted the font to a supported font.