* You need to have an iPhone or Android smartphone.
* You need to speak French as your mother tongue (1st language) and must be aged between 20-60 to be eligible for this job.
* We need 10 French-speaking people and you can particpate only once in this project.
* The duration time for the job completion is 1 hour or so.
* The reward will be 30 euros per person.
* Lastly, you must be able to communicate with me in English or Japanese.
There are 3 steps to carry out this job.
1. First, I will send you the Terms&[url removed, login to view] so please read it carefully and if you agree to our terms&conditions, please fill out the form in the last page asking for your gender, age group, and your birthplace (ex: 01 (Oïl)) and please hand it back to me.
2. Secondly, I will send you "[url removed, login to view]" and by imagining answering to questions by a Japanese person via a voice translation app, please type in your answers in Excel and hand it back to me. Please make your answers short enough so that you can speak them in about less than 7 seconds.
3. Finally, for the recording part:
3-1: I will issue you a unique ID assigned per person.
3.2: Then I'll send you two PDFs and follow the instructions carefully in [url removed, login to view] and install a smpartphone app widely used expecially in Japan onto your smartphone.
3.3: Start up the app and enter the unique ID and record you voice by speaking your answers written in Excel one by one. If any of your answers are too long, please edit them necessary and hand back the revised Excel file to me when you are done with speaking all the questions.
If you have any question, I'll be more than happy to answer them and please keep in mind that I'm in Japan and be aware of time difference.
Thank you for your attention!