We require someone to help us develop a web-based application where the user is told the recommended number of alcoholic drinks allowed given three inputs relating to their circumstance.
A New Zealand Organisation developed a simple chart to show low-risk drinking advice. We are wanting to display the same information into a calculator. For more information, please refer to their website: [login to view URL]
1. The main functional interface will have input variables for a user to state their sex, goal, and select statements that apply. These inputs will be selected from a drop down to avoid any human input errors. Once the information has been inputted, users can click the ‘calculate’ and the estimate number of drinks will appear.
Inputs will display the following drop downs:
Sex : Male
Goal: Reduce your long-term health risk
Reduce your risk of injury
Are you pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or are breastfeeding, under 15 years old, on medication that interacts with alcohol, have a condition that might be made worse by drinking, feel unwell, depressed, tired or cold as alcohol could make things worse, about to operate machinery or a vehicle or doing anything that is risky or requires skill: Yes
The calculation will follow the process map displayed in the below image attached.
2. The second interface is accessed through the navigation button at the top right of the display. This page will describe what one standard drink is.
This will be explained through three common drinks, wine, beer and spirits.
3. The third interface (again accessed via the navigation button) labelled “Staying Safe” will discuss tips to stay safe will consuming alcohol.
4. The fourth interface (again accessed via the navigation button) labelled “Help”, will display information to two NZ Alcohol Abuse Help organisations.
A wireframe attached will provide more detail.
The perfect candidate should:
• Must have successfully completed a web-based application.
• Fluent in English
• Preferable to have UI design experience
• State ‘I have read the project brief’ at the beginning of your proposal.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to meet project deadlines
• Include complete source code of fully functional.
• Include all features listed above.
• On time, to budget.
In your proposal for this project please explain why your skills would qualify you for this project and include links to previous work.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $101 for this job
Hi, As a refined web developer, I am very interested in your project because I worked on similar projects before. Let's discuss more details in private chat. I am looking forward to working with you. Thanks!
I have good experience in developing complex web application. i can solve your requirements in more effectively with latest technology angular spring boot and oracle db if required.