Remote: Must live and work in United States
Looking for a full stack developer that is familiar with Agile development. For a small web development project with a headless CMS.
-Build and take ownership of existing codebase, implement scalable code
-Develop, test and debug new, moderately complex software solutions
- Working with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them
- Design and Build Prototype applications
- Collaborate with developers & designers to ensure the quality of the product is met.
- Collaborate with the product owner and team to identify customer needs, and prioritize user - stories/tasks
- Experience developing, testing and debugging new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Has a good understanding of business applications.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in the development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Build, manage and connect API's
35 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hi nice to meet you. Firstly, thanks for visiting my profile With more than 10 year in web development. So i can make it as best. Can we talk? Thanks you in me.