We're looking for a developer to work with us on our Counter - Strike: Source server using Zombie:Reloaded, and will have more work in the future. We ask that you're familiar with the game/mod and have a comprehensive knowledge of scripting in Sourcepawn for Sourcemod.
Plugin 1.) Antidote System: When a player is tagged by a zombie and within a certain radius of other players the players around him have 10 seconds to either kill him or provide an antidote (Radio menu would be displayed with 2 choices, Slay or Provide Antidote). If they choose to provide an antidote the player is immobile for the duration of using the antidote (20 seconds).
- Zombies would hit for 50 hp, when a player is tagged health would bleed at a set rate (1.1 health per second). At 0 hp, the player would turn into a zombie.
Plugin 2.) Prop Menu (radio menu): Using supply crates as the currency (Supply crate amount would be shown in the HUD/radio menu and as an advert when a supply crate is picked up) with 5 options, each option requiring more supply crates.
- 1.) Wooden Crate = 1 supply crate
- 2.) Pallet = 1 supply crate
- 3.) Metal Barrel = 2 supply crates
- 4.) File Cabinets = 3 supply crates
- 5.) Chain Link Fence = 5 supply crates
Supply crates would be spawned throughout the map similar to placing custom decals in a map. They would re-spawn after a set amount of time or when the round ends.
- Supply crates picked up by humans would be saved until death or until the map ends.
- Zombies start with 5 supply crates.
- Every third zombie that dies would drop a supply crate.
- Supply crates would dissolve after a set amount of time.
Plugin 3.) Zombie RPG: Adding a leveling system to Zombie Reload. Each zombie class (5 total) has 10 levels, each level provides a small stat increase for that class.