This project is for Project Sponsor to obtain a world-wide exclusive license to use, modify and/or reproduce the content translated in German for the content provided in English. In this project, the freelancer has to translate 7000-8000 words from English to German. The quality of translation has to be excellent and top notch in term of syntax/grammar and coherency. The content to be translated will be provided in English
Before the allocation of the project, the translator must provide translation for the content given in the following paragraph. Same (translated content) will be reviewed by our in-house content team. If the content team is satisfied with quality of provided “German content”, the project will be allotted to the translator/freelancer.
“Hi, I have been using EduThrill to beat competition in every subject. Check out their great content and app to prepare for exams and increase your knowledge across thousands of exams and topics. The multi-player game and challenge mode make learning fun. Download the app now and let’s challenge each other.”
To take it forward, provide German translation for the above paragraph. Since we need required translation at the earliest possible, it would be great if you provide sample German translation for above paragraph in the next few hours.
Terms and conditions:
1. Translated content must be submitted in the specified format.
2. Only that translated content "accepted" shall be deemed to be licensed to Project Sponsor under this project and only that translated content qualify for payment.
3. Translated content with grammatical and coherency errors is liable to be not accepted.
4. Translated content if not presented in the same order in which the content is provided is liable to be not accepted.
5. Translated content must completely be for the provided content in English.
6. You are an independent translator/content licensor and you represent that the translated content is your own creation. You are fully responsible qua the content of the questions insofar as any third-party claims are concerned. You fully indemnify Project Sponsor and will defend any charge of plagiarism or unauthorized use of translated content by any third party.
7. Timely delivery, as per the mentioned date, is to be adhered to. In case of delay, payment approval would be based on discretion of the project sponsor.
8. After allocation of project, you have complete and submit translation in 2-3 days.