I am a travel photographer, working a lot in Iceland. I would like to offer my client more that just photos - that is an article (story) about traveling in Iceland - preferably to a specific place. I might sell the article to a travel magazine, a blog or maybe just use it on my own website. The article should be 1500-3000 words. My photos will naturally be the visual side of the article.
- Traveling in the Westfjords
- Traveling in North Iceland
- Traveling in South Iceland
- Traveling to Landmannalaugar
Other relevant subjects or ideas could be just as good or better, so any good suggestions are welcome.
- Naturally you would have to have been there yourself, either as a tourist or native
- You writing should be professional and engaging for the reader (make the want to travel there as well)
- I will need to see some samples of other work/relevant articles you have done
I am really looking for a serious long term writing partner and would actually be interested in doing as many articles as possible - if they are good and I am able to sell them to my clients of cause. Other countries and destinations (primarily nordic) could be just as interesting further on. So consider this a first/trial job. I would also be adjusting the payment according to the quality of your work - and my success, selling the finalized articles.
Look forward to hearing from you!
41 freelancers are bidding on average $62 for this job
Hi "imagix", if you're looking for 100% original articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.
This sounds like a wonderful project, and I would love to work on it with you. Thank you for the opportunity to bid, and the best of luck on your project.