We have 20 holiday rentals listed on our website. We need an exceptional writer to rewrite descriptions of these holiday rentals.
A clear and precise 100 word summary that can tell a wonderful story about each holiday rental property and can result in a tremendous competitive advantage over other rentals in your area.
Description needs to be short, creative, and enticing. It can be that hook that prompts the renter to click the checkout button.
Here are some points to consider while writing your property description:
[url removed, login to view] selling points should be listed within 100 words so that reader's attention is captured on your description in 20 seconds or less. Emphasize on small luxurious items to make the property more special by leaving the other details to amenities section.
2. Write as if you are talking to a person about why they will have the benefit of staying in your house. In the place of using "we" use more of "you" and"your" which makes the reader to feel as if you are speaking directly to him. Instead telling "The pool is heated", you could say, "You will love swimming in our heated pool".
3. Use more words on writing the reason why the holiday rental is an ideal place for the prospect, not on what's available in the house. While local area attraction can be mentioned under "local area" section, it can't be the main attraction for your rental place since it is likely that other renters are just as close, unless there really is a clear distinction there. Focus on uniqueness.
4. Do not forget to write on the extra benefit that the property offers that the other properties might not.
5. While writing the description, do consider avoiding colloquial speech that prospects might consider difficult to understand or may misunderstand.
6. Using action words in the description saves your word count "Relax with your morning coffee on the covered deck while you count the deer wandering in the woods around the property". Now your reader knows you have wildlife around, they can enjoy the outdoors despite of the weather, and have a relaxing view from the house.
7. Though the amenities section tell about the extras and plus side of your house, it's important to bring the top one or two features in your property description. You can tell "Our great room allows you to cook and spend family time together all at once" is a great way to supplement the "Great room with fully equipped kitchen" listed in the amenities section.