We are eager to find high quality authors, and we'd like to pay $0.5 for each 100 words! We need only US/UK or native English speakers.
The total number of articles are about 300 ~ 400, all of them are health care or medicine topic. It is a long term job, but before that I will send about 8 articles to you for a short time test.
To each article, we are going to provide the article topic, related keywords, and some competitors' articles for reference.
Here are something we concern when choosing the best writers:
- Some basic SEO knowledge, we are going to provide 2 ~ 3 keywords for each article, you'd better keep the
keywords have a nice density in the doc, and keep the content be fluent for reading.
- hates plagiarism, please keep content original and high quality, it must pass [url removed, login to view]
- submits jobs on time
- about 2 articles per day, if you are strong writers, and think you can keep the high quality, you can request more
- you have time to handle regular and daily assignments 5 days a week
- The article should be error free, no grammatical or syntax errors, and in perfect English
- Whether you have great and quick research skills.. and you do not just rewrite some other article. We hate stealing others contents.
Please send the following information to us with your sample articles:
1- Are you a native speaker? Are you living in native speaking countries currently?
2- How many articles you can write everyday and of what wordcount?
3- You're individual writer or have a team? If team, how many members (they should be native only)
4- Are you comfortable with daily assignments and daily submissions?
5- Do you work at weekend?
6- Do you know what's copyscape, and SEO? (We need only well researched original articles)
7- Please state that you will not show our articles to other clients in any situation(including using as samples).
Add "NO PROBLEM" before your bid to ensure you've read the project description. And place a bid of $30 so we can test you with 8 articles first.(Will adjust our payment according to the word count to the articles).
Thanks for your patience