We are looking for a writer with excellent English speaking/writing skills to write a comprehensive, 10+ page guide on “How to Make Coffee”. The guide must include topics that will be provided such as choosing beans, type of grinder, methods of brewing, serving, etc.
The guide must adhere to these rules:
1. No spelling/grammar errors.
2. No plagiarism. Original content only.
3. English only.
4. Easy to read and organized.
5. Content must be divided into sections and paragraphs.
6. Must look and read like a guide that is easy to follow and provides useful information.
7. Must contain an index and page numbers.
8. Information must be correct and up to date.
9. Include examples and/or recommendations.
10. The delivered guide must be in both Microsoft Word (.doc/docx) format and PDF format with no errors and/or problems with formatting and display.
-You will be required to provide 1-2 pages of your guide in the first few days to ensure you are following the above rules and correct any errors. After which, you must deliver within an agreed upon timeline or you will not be paid.
-In order to be considered for the project, please provide samples of your work. Do not provide links to websites unless they link directly to an individual article. Articles that are related to the topic will be given higher consideration. Also, showing your interest in the topic will increase your chances of winning the project.
-The topics to be covered in the guide will be provided for you. You must fully cover all these topics at some point in the guide with information that is well researched.
-You agree to waive any and all rights as the author/creator/publisher of this guide.
HI, I am expert in E-books, Projects, Thesis, Article Writing and SEO. Consistent high quality and on time delivery of reliable content is what make me proud. Please see PMB for bid details and samples. Thanks