1. Please refer to the journal demo, handbooks, structures
2. This dissertation must be 100% free of plagiarism
3. Please make the poster for the dissertation as well.--> 500 words power point for the poster
4. Time for submission:
-8th June 2015 (Please be punctual)
[login to view URL] keep updating me the progress by time to time.
[login to view URL] free amendments service should be provided.
[login to view URL] and the content must be polished
[login to view URL] grade : B+ or above
9. SPSS analysis should be done in a wonderful standardized fashion
-Please run scattered plot , linear regression for the cor-relational study
-Validity and reliability issues of the instruments should be addressed.
-Please tried to use the established instruments in order to reduce the validity issues. reliability issues
-Sample T-test, Annova, reliability test, correlation test ,etc should be done
10. literature review, hypothesis framework and discussion and implication are my major concerns
11. Pilot study must be done
13. quantitative research
14. -the writer has to provide the data set, questionnaire, answers,
15. -SPSS must be done
16. -ppt and poster
18. Writer must be responsible and communicate with me time by time.
19. Once the deadline and workload are compromised in both parties. the writer must comprise to it.
Topic: An investigation of international human resource management practices in shaping organizational performance