I am looking for a high-quality writer to work with on a long-term basis to write multiple books about women’s professional development.
The first book will be around 25,000 words long with a pay of $1/100 words. Pay will increase with future projects.
I will provide you with a detailed book outline and other resources for you to use to conduct research for the book.
We are looking for a writer who is experienced, knowledgeable and most importantly PASSIONATE about writing about women’s professional development. Topics include:
- How to find joy at work (for women in employment)
- How to get unstuck from a career and find a fulfilling job
- How to progress and get promoted
- How to manage and lead
- Productivity and time management with a special angle for working mothers
1. No plagiarism
2. PASSION and expertise in women’s professional development
3. Ability to do accurate research and turn it into original high-quality content
4. Write in an engaging style
5. Must be a native English writer and have excellent English grammar and sentence structure (no spelling, grammar etc. errors)
6. Experience in writing Amazon descriptions is a plus so do let me know in your application if you have prior experience in doing so.
Please put "Ladder" as the first word in your application so that we know you've read and understood everything.
Please provide an excerpt of previous works, preferably about women’s professional development to show your experience and expertise in the field. In your application, please explain your personal experience within career development.
I can't wait to read your application and get to know you.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $353 for this job
Hire a real Blogger & a Native English speaker who owns 5 websites and knows Google SEO well. Ahrefs and Sufer SEO account holder! Ranked Among Top 2% Freelancers! 15 min free consultations. Thanks :)