I’m looking for a millennial writer who understands and reads a lot about what drive millennials. I need someone who can work quickly and start immediately. The writer’s first language MUST be English.
The successful candidate for this position will understand the topic at hand. In this case, ‘Millennials Motivations and Frustrations’ and will be able to provide useful, relevant, and experienced knowledge on the subject.
The book should include the following:
– A personalized tone (you and me, one-on-one, etc.)
– Magazine headline-style teasers in the table of content (TOC) without giving the book away in the TOC
– The use of keywords provided in the title, subtitle, and/or description
– An introduction that excites and sells – what is the problem? What is the solution? Quantifiable and tangible solutions.
– A Headline – Background – Resolution – Action (HBRA) Framework throughout the book
o Headline – Why you should be reading this book
o Background – What you will get out of reading this book (state the problem(s) the book will resolve)
o Resolution – How to conceptually solve the problem
o Action – A step-by-step process to solve the problem (this would also include recipes)
– Providing the reader with exactly what they’re looking for (How Millennials can be motivated, What factors at home and at work can frustrate them, etc.)
– Niche research – find out what people are saying about the subject (use resources like Amazon, Reddit, YouTube, etc.) Know your target market and what they’re asking for.
– Support your statements with statistical info to give better reasons for Gen-Y behavior.
This position will require you to:
– Create an Amazon Authors page
– Write a brief descriptions for the book following the H-B-R-A framework above
– Choose pictures for the book
– Write the book
– Format the book with pictures included, and an interactive TOC
To apply for this position, please respond to this job description with your past work, related experience, and an explanation on why you’d be a perfect candidate for this position. Please keep in mind that grammar, spelling, and punctuation must all be reviewed before any submissions and your edited work will be expected when submitting work to me.
I don’t want to micro-manage the successful candidate so I’d like you to be able to work well on your own and use your own discretion while working.
My pricing will start with $20/1000 words written and negotiable for the right candidates (around 10,000 to 12,000 words). The expected delivery time for the books will be 2 weeks from the day you start. The earlier, the better.
To know that you’ve read through all of the requirements, please begin your application with the phrase, “Tremendous Khakis”. Any application without this phrase at the beginning will NOT be considered.