Our publishing house is searching for talented creative writers. Are you interested in being a ghostwriter? Do you have completed novels you wish to sell the rights to? If either of those describes you, then please read on!
We are looking to publish a series of three Paranormal Romance novels of approx. 30k to 40k words each. We are willing and eager to explore any storyline ideas you might be interested in, whether it be vampire, werewolves, or others. We also have written plot outlines to work with.
You are free to create the kinds of characters and plots you so choose. We encourage our writers to tap into their inner creativity, creating authentic characters that readers can fall in love with.
Most of all, we want writing to be fun!
Candidates should have the following qualities:
• You have fluency in English,
• Experience with reading and writing Paranormal Romance books (IMPORTANT),
• Ability to improvise story elements,
• Willingness to do edits if needed,
• Willingness to incorporate suggestions,
The best writers shall receive the opportunity for longer-term engagements. Deadlines and hiring rates are negotiable. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
When applying, please address the following:
• Describe the kinds of stories you enjoy writing or wish to write.
• Include a written sample of your work (ROMANCE preferred).
• What is your bidding rate? Our standard hiring rate is $100 USD per 15,000 words. If you're negotiating a lower or higher rate, please state your reason(s) why.
Please note: This is a contractual assignment. This means that once the client purchases the written work, you will not retain any rights to the work. The client will have all rights to publish, distribute, sell and generally use the stories in perpetuity in any media including digital, electronic and print. Further, the written work will be published under the client’s name who will retain the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and the work cannot be distributed or used by you in the future.
The content should be 100% original. Plagiarism will not be accepted. Any non-original work will be returned without compensation and you will no longer be considered for future projects.