We do photography and videography for weddings, commercials, events, and institutional for B2B and B2C clients. We need unique blog posts specifically for our commercial segment (video marketing, commercial photos, and videos for social media, ads, etc.) Please see the guidelines below:
• These articles should be between 1500 to 2500 words with no fluff
• It's ghostwriting, so it needs to read as our photographer wrote it. We'll give you more details once you are hired
• We will provide the keywords (see details below)
•You'll have to research the subject
• NO plagiarism. Use Copyscape before sending your article for review
• You must engage the audience, informing, helping, and entertaining them in a conversational voice
You MUST know SEO:
• Primary keyword needs to be in the title, first sentence, first paragraph, sparingly throughout the article without being obvious, and on the last sentence
• Primary keyword should also be in a subheading
• Feel free to add related keywords making sure that all keywords are organically weaved in the article.
• Please use Microsoft Word and color the keywords in red for easy identification
• The article will be exclusively copyrighted to us because we'll be editing and modifying it. You will not be able to use or distribute the materials in any way. If you do a good job, we'll be glad to provide an excellent reference to your potential client.
Although we'll be editing every article, they must be written in a "casual-expert" way, with perfect English, and make sense. Any material that is not readable will not be accepted, and you'll have a second chance to re-write it. All payments will occur after the final draft is approved.
We'll be providing detailed guidance for you to do a good job.
On the Cover letter:
- Tell us a bit about you.
- Your experience as a writer/blogger, or if you don't have much experience, tells us why you think you can do a good job
- Write the word "tangerine" at the top, so we know that you read the whole job posting. Without this word will be automatically excluded.
We want you to succeed and to be one of our "go-to" blog writers.
The assignment starts every Wednesday and delivered on the following Wednesday.
Thank you for reading this post.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $29 for this job
Hello! I am doing articles writing from past 9 years. Would you like to see the samples? Message me on chat to discuss further details about the task. Thank you