I am seeking a high-quality writer to work with on a long-term basis. The writer will be writing a series of books about fatherhood and parenting for new dads.
The first book will be approximately 30,000 words with a pay of $3-$4/100 words ($900-$1,200). Pay for future projects will increase if your work is good.
You will receive a extremely detailed book outline with most of the research completed for you and many online resources to use for context while writing the book.
I am looking for a writer who is experienced, knowledgeable and most importantly PASSIONATE about fatherhood and parenting for dads. Ideally you have personal experience as a father. Topics include:
- Overcoming fears of fatherhood
- Caring for an infant
- How to be a good dad
- How to save money after having kids
- Supporting your partner during pregnancy and delivery
1. Absolutely no plagiarism
2. PASSION and experience with being a father
3. Ability to do quality research and turn it into accurate, original, high quality content
4. An engaging writing style
5. Must be a native English writer, have excellent English grammar and sentence structure
6. Must be familiar with Western English-speaking culture trends impacting, men, fatherhood, and parenting
Please provide a writing sample of yours for us to read, preferably about fatherhood, to show your experience and expertise in the field. In your application, please explain your personal experience with being a dad.
Finally, please include “LIVE TRUTH” as the very first two words of your application so I know you've actually read and understood everything.
I can't wait to review your application and get to know you!
37 freelancers are bidding on average $999 for this job
“LIVE TRUTH” I've been ghostwriting since the last 7 years and have written more than hundred of books earlier. Ping me once you are available. I'll share my previous work sample before we get started. Thanks!