Are you passionate about psychology or spirituality-related topics? Do you have knowledge of topics such as Buddhism, mindfullness, Feng Shui or Astrology? Then I am looking for you.
Starting independent publisher looking for a quality writer, able to write e-books on a variety of different non-fiction topics included in the fields listed below:
- Eastern religions and philosophies (Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism)
- Psychic Abilities
(And much more)
The writer should be able to write good English (preferably native English speaker) and use correct grammar and spelling.
The broad outline and topic of the book(s) will be provided, along with a brief description of the most essential contents, this should guide you with writing the book. Input from the writer is however more than welcome.
You must have the ability to do some research on the topic provided and use the provided outline to create a high-quality, 100% original book. This includes basic formatting and the creation of a table of contents.
The non-fiction e-books will be roughly 10000 words each, and will generally be written as either ‘how to’ or ‘self-help’ books. Books should be written in a relatively short time-period.
What is asked from you:
- Have some amount of experience with writing non-fiction books or long articles, or provable skills to being able to write a non-fiction book of high quality;
- Have excellent proficiency in the English written language. This includes using correct grammar, spelling, and being able to let your story ‘flow’ correctly so it is enjoyable to read;
- Can prove to have knowledge and/or experience with the topics outlined at the beginning of this job posting;
- With your application, send at least 1 (preferably 2 or 3) example(s) of some of your previous written work (could also be papers, articles or other written content);
- Write a 100-150 word story on ‘Your favorite animal’ and send this with your application (this is to check your writing style).
In return, you will:
- Get the opportunity to improve your experience as a writer;
- Build a long-term relationship and have the ability to receive multiple jobs on a freelance basis where possible;
- Earn a competitive starter salary, with possible bonuses. Provided budget indicates the estimated earnings per written piece of content ($12 to $15 per 1000 words, depending on quality and increasing over time);
- Get paid per project, based on length of written piece. Payment milestones are set during the writing process;
- Have the freedom to propose your own book topics and think together with the publisher.